Monday, March 21, 2011

Project - For richer or poorer



Its about time I became awesome I think and so when I find time I will be going ahead and doing things that I enjoy doing again... Next thing will be this new series in which I hope to photograph homeless and raggedy looking people (not hard to find here in NYC) standing/posing in front of fortune 500 headquarters depicting the logos of multinational corporations while holding up cardboard signs saying something thoughtfully stupid like "will work for work" I will have to entice these people with drugs uhh I mean food or money and hopefully they will cooperate. I will post these pics as soon as I have em.

Places like:
Goldman Sachs
85 Broad Street, New York, NY
NYSE
11 Wall Street, NY
BOA
115 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
J.P. Morgan
270 Park Ave, New York (under construction)
Hewlett Packard
2 Penn Plz # 8
New York, NY
Verizon Comm
140 West Street, New York, NY
and so on.

To promote awareness of corporate greed and display the current impact of the economy on New Yorkers. Sad but twill be fun. Did I mention I love hamentashen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.