Friday, January 02, 2015

“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.” ― André Berthiaume



So I walk around with this mask crazy glued onto my head, and so do you and everyone else.

And it's quite funny to stand behind this mask and analyze things critically. When I say "things" I mean fucking everything.

This leads to openly innovative thought wherever you are. Recently I was on Quora (where I spend most of my time these days) and asked how exactly one can practice to think creatively and remain innovative.

Interesting answers I received.

Really only interested in things that are profound.

My social media interests used to look like this around a year ago:

Reddit.com/r/conspiracy - 70% You can find some thought provoking stuff here (and BS) I am Banned from there.
Facebook - 15%
Linkedin - 15%

These days it looks something like this:

Quora - 80% There are unbelievably smart/sharp sages who hang out here. A very useful tool when on the prowl to feed your sponge with intelligence.
Linkedin - 15%
Reddit 4%
Facebook - 1%

A lot more serious, realizing that reality is easily influenced, like a child. Realizing that only challenges worth fighting for are even worth spending time thinking about.

Very noble and high reaching goals that are disruptive and world changing - not typical.

Interests in new things, for example, taking violin lessons and will soon be able to play this song for you.

Not happy with the status quo but still Tokyo drift style screeching around that old learning curve as to how to strategically change it.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to speak with you about using your picture for a chapter leader in my book Unmask: Living Transparently. please contact me at the email listed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx, it was sent.