Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Memory Serves

As far back as memory serves, I have never felt as whole or complete in life as I currently do. Knew deep down that I needed a change from the everyday grind but am surprised at how right I was. At work I contribute much and am part of a positive team. Yes, I am living on a tight budget but I am managing to get by with everything that I need. My home is occupied with works that I create. Also, I am working on a web based  side project that I am very excited about. These projects give me very much joy.  As crazy as it sounds, I actually want to be around a particular person....always. The smells of spring are sweet and pungent here in Israel. I no longer smoke so you can take my word for it. Potent and wonderful, they are.  Always looked at people who said "things will be alright" or "things will fall into place" with a skeptics eye, thinking they're simply repeating some bullshit they've heard. Maybe so, but their information was accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.