Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thought it a time to note and jot


Normalcy and routine has kicked in. Been needing this for a long while. At a great place I am. Meditating, taking stock and realizing where I've positioned myself on the chessboard of life is good. Doing things at work Id be paid 30-50k to do in a month back home for, lets just say, a lot less. But fruits I am seeing from my work and that is what's important. To work like a Swiss clock, precise and accurate. This is how I strive to be in my work life. I have built a weekly regimen these days which includes e-learning things that I LOVE to learn about like evolution, philosophy and human behavior. Not some shit some school pushes on me. Fuck off schools. Give me Khan Academy, Oyc.yale.com and other open courses and I will contest anyone on any subject 5 years from now and when they look around they'll find change and a cell phone, maybe even a military grade foldable blade because in my pocket they'll be. Will spend a few yrs in this country sharpening my brain quietly before making noise in the US. Cheahs 4 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.