Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Consumers

I think it should be made clear, if it isn't obvious, that I look at society and the people that comprise it as consumers, seekers, known and unbeknowst to themselves, selfish as hell. It's been constructed in this way to make it seem prestige means wealth, respect. Wise men would tell you otherwise. How to live a fulfilling life, in my opinion, is to constantly twirl like a hannukah dradle or spinning top. You are, then, nothing but self. If the momentum gives, you may fall someplace you don't like, keep on twirling. So, in short: Fuck everyone and everything that trys to tell you how things should be done if you fancy doing it another way.

I weigh my happiness with my weight and dont remember being a sloppy fat ass like I am now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.