Friday, January 23, 2015

Time and how it limits progress.




I dunno, people tell me it's Friday and I understand why they're going on about it, happy and all, but I don't agree, anymore at least. Mondays, Fridays, they're all Gildays if you ask me. I make use of all of them equally.

Since time is a man made, invisible limitation, I can't suggest harnessing this concept unless it has to do with congregating for some sort of beneficial action, hwhatever that might be..

I think the concept of time is one of the things that oppresses people sooo fuck all that noise.

Introspective, extroverted, learning to see past faces and glassy eyed masks of experience, knowledge, into the souls of lions who have been limited and caged by their brains.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.