Sunday, February 15, 2015

How LinkedIn Deceives



It's funny how companies/corporations who* seem to be authoritative, like Linkedin for example, really are used as tools of deception.

An example of this is when I get all these invite connections from people, who as far as I can tell, are in a similar vertical realm as I. Then all of a sudden, these people, who I never actually met (but I'm assuming they know someone I do) start to endorse me for skills which they have 0 idea as to my actual possession of expertise regarding this endorsement. Even recommendations, I receive from those whom, I don't know from a hole in the wall and I'm thinking, maybe their thinking is: One hand washes the other, "I recommend/endorse you and you'll do the same for me), FUCK OFF!

People are using LinkedIn to deceive employers and the average Joe, soliciting recommendations from strangers, I've been straight up asked to do this as well by souls I don't know.

Things are not always as they seem, especially when they seem especially shiny and most excellent.

You are most open for attack when you are being deceived, and your trust was not won, but stolen from you by a fraud, front.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.