Thursday, September 15, 2016

Journey To Serenity



These days I'm very self aware. I have to be careful because the last time I felt similar to how I do now, I became manic and ended up in an undesirable and dangerous place with exatly those types. If I see a pretty face nowadays, I'll walk over from a distance, sometimes even from across the street, with no shame I ask you nonchalantly "I dont believe we've met just yet, I'm Gil" I continue "listen, maybe you can help me with a problem I have with my phone...im missing the phone number of a beautiful girl named...wait whats your name"

Straight to the point, shrewd, often rude. I call chic friends of mine like Vera my dudes.

Ok, enough with the rhyming. Bottom line is that changes are occurring...confidence is beaming. Happiness is gleaming. I found a job I love with one of my best friends as a boss. We work hard and are cut throat but we have a ball @ the same time.

Let's see where this ride takes me, it's been bumpy lately but I am closer than ever to serenity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.