Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dream Dream Dream


Half of our lives we spend dreaming. Whether we remember it the next day or not is irrelevant. I had a crappy day a few days ago. The night prior I dreamt about my ex cheating on me as I do every now and then. I wake so happy that part of my life is over. Last night I dreamt I had my head resting in the lap of a girl that loves me. We were talking about us and our future. I think my subconscious is telling me its time to find a good girl. I have to admit although im strong minded and can do without it, I miss having a second half to care for and to have care for me. For those of you that take it for granted, dont. I dont believe in the word alone and dont believe in loneliness. I would however love to share my silly jokes rambling rants and knowledge with someone. This dream last night was more dreamy than the dreams I have regularly. It was blissful.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Go Gil,how can a man live without a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Tell all the cheaters go to hell!!
    Let nothing disturb thee;
    Nothing afright thee;
    All things are passing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx, it was sent.