Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DOD Psychological Operations Master Plan

Here, it states clearly how America uses Psyops to influence nations and further American interests (whether wanted or not) in any given nation. I am American and see wrong in this. Simply because, if someone came and tried to influence my Americanism with their bullshit I'd be pissed the fuck off. Wouldn't you? Born in Coney Island Hospital, I'm as American as one can be but I see through the lies of "bringing democracy abroad" and know that imposing our will on others or stealing their resources is not the way to go. However, this easily found manual, proves we do just that.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is
before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out
to meet it." ~ Thucydides Greek Historian, 401 B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx, it was sent.